Kingston is a growing city with thriving innovation. This rapid pace of growth requires both new and established businesses to employ structured cabling and networking services to meet changing needs and to accommodate new technologies.
Finding the right installer and communications company can be challenging. You need to find a knowledgeable and creative installer that can see your vision and translate it into the right infrastructure set up, allowing you to maintain productivity, grow your business, and stay ahead of the competition.
Fortunately, when it comes to internet cabling and cabling services, All-Tech Communications has Kingston covered!
Structured Cabling and Networking Services
In today’s interconnected world, nearly every building or new build requires structured cabling. This type of centralized infrastructure serves as the lynchpin of your communication and security systems.
Structured cabling and networking services cover a range of functional uses and if properly planned and installed, these systems can adapt to the business or building needs as new pieces of hardware and equipment are added to the network.
The benefits of structured cabling include:
- Simplicity: Structured cabling systems centralize the network infrastructure. If a problem occurs, it is much easier to identify what has gone wrong when you do not have to investigate multiple wiring infrastructures.
- Cost-effectiveness: Structured internet cabling means information and data will always flow on your network. This will keep workers productive and ensure that no matter the demand, your business will be able to handle it. And as mentioned above, structured cabling means everything is located in one place so you can expect to spend less money locating and resolving IT issues.
- Greater flexibility: Structured cabling can help you grow. This type of system means that anything you add to the network will not reduce functionality. So, if you need to add new technologies to meet customer or client demand, you can do so without worrying that you have decreased your bandwidth. Should you need to move to a new office location, a structured cabling system is easy to take apart, move, and reinstall at the new location.
- Less downtime: Unorganized cabling systems, like point-to-point cabling or having multiple wiring infrastructures, can lead to errors, workflow disruptions, and costly network downtime. A well-planned structured cabling system makes for easier troubleshooting so you can get up and running again with minimal losses.
Why Choose All-Tech Communications for Structured Cabling and Networking Services in Kingston
For professional and knowledgeable structured cabling and networking services, All-Tech Communications is a no-brainer.
To ensure that your cabling services are handled properly, you need an installer and communications company that understands that your needs may differ from everyone else’s. Your network and cabling requirements are unique to you and only an experienced installer can plan and install your cabling infrastructure accordingly.
One size does not fit all.
All-Tech Communications, Kingston’s new professional and cabling network installer, has a secret weapon.
The installation department is led by Mark Hendry who brings with him a breadth of experience that serves as an unmistakably valuable asset.
Born in Germany, Mark moved to Canada with his family as a young boy. After joining the Canadian military as a communication lineman, Mark was deployed on several military tours, including a tour in Afghanistan in 2006. These experiences taught him invaluable lessons and provided the technical skill necessary to succeed in this industry.
After retiring from the military, Mark grew his skills while working as a civilian lineman in Kingston and the surrounding area.
Mark understands what it means to be a team player. With his ability to quickly assess the situation and maintain calm when facing challenges and tight timelines, Mark will work with you to build cabling services that suit your goals.
Because of Mark’s superior expertise, All-Tech Communications is able to provide the following structured cabling and networking services in Kingston:
- Fiber Optic Distribution: including outside cable plant, designing and installing Multimode/Single mode cable into splice enclosures and distribution panels
- Copper Cabling from 01-1800 pair
- Structure Wiring: including PA systems and fiber at desktops
- Installing Cat 5e/Cat 6 and higher
- Multi-mode and single-mode distribution for offices
- CCTV systems
- Thermal cameras
Kingston is a unique community. It is both a university and military town, a haven for retirees, and a wonderful place to raise a family. All of these factors create a lightning rod for business growth and innovation.
To properly meet demand both business owners and commercial developers must consider and plan for flexibility and scalability. The best place to start this plan is with professional installation of structured cabling.
You cannot grow and adapt to increased demand or emerging technologies without the proper cabling services and infrastructure in place.
Mark and All-Tech Communications will provide you with the foundation you need to succeed, no matter the industry or environment you operate in.
Call All-Tech Communications today to book an on-site consultation with Mark and start your march toward the future.